Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dr. Deacon's idiocy

As many of you may or may not know Dr. Deacon has decided to abandon this blog to pursue writing "The Great American Novel". Because I am a man of letters myself I have tried to assist him in this endeavor. But, as you well know, Deacon is an obstinant sleestak-molestor, so he disregarded each and every one of my suggestions to punch up his text. Therefore, I present to you the... BEST lines of dialogue Placenta Juan the afterbirth tycoon, suggested to Dr. Deacon to include in his novel that he DID NOT HEED.

5. "Fuck you Scatman! I'm sick of you and I'm sick of your shit!"

4. "Look, genocide is not even remotely funny... It's HILARIOUS."

3. "Are you sure it's a nipple?"

2. "I should have known it was Tab Hunter. In retrospect it's so obvious."

1. He stared into his daughter's doe-eyes and wondered what was it she dreamt of? He asked her. She looked back into his eyes with an innocence that pained him to his very being... And she responded in a voice pure and uncorrupted, "I dream of Unicorns, daddy. Unicorns and butt-sex."

No comments: